Experienced Virginia Immigration Lawyer Protects Clients’ Rights
Skilled advocate serves people and businesses in the Washington, D.C. area
People come to the United States seeking a better life, but even the most determined individuals can feel powerless and confused when dealing with U.S. immigration authorities. At Bhagat & Associates, our Northern Virginia firm provides comprehensive guidance for a full range of immigration, visa and naturalization issues. From our office in Tysons Corner, we advocate on behalf of individual and business clients in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. As an attorney with 30 years of experience, firm founder Raj Bhagat understands how to overcome obstacles and provide leverage to people who are attempting to immigrate to the United States for work or personal reasons.
Knowledgeable counselor works hard to deliver strong results
Over three decades, our firm has forged a solid reputation by obtaining successful outcomes for clients from around the world. Peers and former clients trust and recommend us because we are:
- Dedicated — We are committed to making a positive difference for the people and firms we represent so that they can realize their personal and career objectives in this country.
- Responsive — We understand how complex and confusing immigration matters can be. That’s why we answer each of your questions promptly and explain the relevant legal requirements at every stage of your case.
- Aggressive — Even when obstacles to moving here or staying here seem insurmountable, we will fight to get you the fair treatment and respect you are entitled to.
Our firm offers an initial consultation and is able to serve clients who speak Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Spanish and Arabic, in addition to English.
Tysons Corner firm handles a full range of visa and immigration matters
We help clients throughout the Washington, D.C. area who wish to come to — or stay in — the United States. The legal practice areas in which we assist are:
- Immigration — For any type of immigration issue or question, we can provide the information and assistance you need.
- Employment-based visas — We work on behalf of companies and individuals who seek employment-based visas on either an immigrant or a nonimmigrant basis so that qualified people can fill important positions and pursue success in the United States.
- Family-based visas — If you wish to bring a loved one to the United States, our firm can advise you on how the family-based immigration rules apply to your situation.
- Naturalization — Attaining U.S. citizenship is the ultimate goal of many people who arrive in this country. We guide clients through the long naturalization process so that they can fulfill their dream of becoming citizens.
- Deportation defense — No matter what your status might be, our firm provides strong deportation defense if you have been targeted for removal by immigration authorities.
Our practice focuses exclusively on U.S. immigration issues. To that end, we stay abreast of new laws and developments in this rapidly changing field to offer our clients the most up-to-date, comprehensive counsel.
Contact an accomplished Virginia immigration lawyer for a initial consultation
Bhagat & Associates represents clients from Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. in all types of immigration, visa and removal matters. Please call 571-349-8028 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation at our Tysons Corner office.