Did You Overstay A U.S. Visa?
If you are threatened with removal (deportation) from the U.S., your situation is no doubt urgent. Contact an experienced Washington deportation laws attorney to schedule a consultation and plan your best course of action.
Languages spoken by the attorney and staff at Bhagat & Associates include:
Hindi • Urdu • Punjabi • Bengali • Spanish • Arabic
There is no time to waste if you are at risk of deportation by the U.S. government as a result of any of the following circumstances:
- You entered the U.S. on a temporary visa, but overstayed it.
- You entered the country illegally.
- You violated immigration laws.
- You committed a crime.
- You have been targeted for removal for other economic, moral, political, security, health, or criminal concerns.
Bhagat & Associates: Deep Knowledge Of Washington Deportation Laws
Bhagat & Associates has provided effective criminal deportation defense for many clients. The firm has advised many foreign nationals on the benefits and opportunities associated with voluntary departure. Experienced immigration lawyer Raj K. Bhagat is prepared to help qualified clients seek waivers based on:
- Family ties
- Moral character
- Other reasons
Suspension of deportation may apply for certain citizens of:
- El Salvador
- The former Soviet Union
- Certain Eastern European countries such as the former Yugoslavia who had applied for asylum or temporary protected status prior to 1990-1991
Specific individual circumstances vary greatly. If deportation cannot be stopped, learn about the best remedy before or at the time of deportation, one that will most likely enable you to return to the U.S.
Contact an experienced Washington consular processing attorney to schedule an initial consultation. Languages spoken by the attorney and staff at Bhagat & Associates include Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Spanish and Arabic.