Employment-Based Non-Immigrant Visas
Washington H-1B Visa Attorney
Foreign Nurses • Religious Workers
Many foreign nationals appreciate the opportunity to live and work in the United States on a non-permanent basis as they pursue professional advancement and cultural enrichment.
- If you are an individual and you want to be a business visitor or temporary worker in the U.S., contact Washington, D.C. law firm Bhagat & Associates for help obtaining the appropriate employment-based non-immigrant visa
- If you are an employer and you want to bring your foreign employees to the U.S., hire foreign nationals to perform temporary work or to receive training in the U.S., contact employment-based non-immigrant visa lawyer Raj K. Bhagat for help filing the appropriate documents such as Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker.
Contact U.S.A. work visa lawyer Raj K. Bhagat to discuss your work-related U.S. immigration needs including visas for priority workers, skilled workers, and seasonal workers.
Languages spoken by attorneys and staff at Bhagat & Associates include
Hindi • Urdu • Punjabi • Bengali • Spanish • Arabic
Employment-based non-immigrant temporary visas include:
- Business Visitor – B-1 Visa
- Temporary Worker Visas:
- Training / Special Education Trainee – H-3 Visa
- Nurses – H-1C Visa
- Treaty Traders – E-1 Visa
- Treaty Investors – E-2 Visa
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Professionals – TN Visas / NAFTA Visas for Mexican Citizens and Canadian Citizens
- Seasonal Workers and Trainees – H-2B Visa
- On-the-job Trainees – H-3 Visa
- Temporary Workers in Religious Occupations – R-1 Visa, R-2 Visa
- International Cultural Exchange Visas – Q-1 Visa
Please visit our H1b, L, O, P, and R visas pages for more information on the following temporary employment based nonimmigrant visas:
- Specialty Occupations (H-1B Visas – H-1B Visa, H-1B1 Visa, and H-1B2 Visa
- Intra-company Transferees Visas (L Visas) – L-1 Visa, L-1A Visa, and L-1B Visa
- Extraordinary Ability or Achievement Visas (O Visas) – O-1 Visa, O-2 Visa
- Individual Athlete / Athletic Group / Entertainment Group Visas (P Visas) -P-1 Visa, P-2 Visa, P-3 Visa
- Religious Ministers and Religious Workers (R1 Visas)
To ensure that all requirements are met in a timely and accurate way as you prepare to work in the U.S. as a legal, immigrant or nonimmigrant employee, treaty trader (E-1 visa), or treaty investor (E-2 visa), contact Washington H-1B visa attorney Raj K. Bhagat. Ask also about F-1 academic student visa requirements, family-based visas, asylum, naturalization, or deportation defense, depending on your circumstances.
Languages spoken by attorneys and staff at Bhagat & Associates include Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Spanish, and Arabic.
Contact an experienced District of Columbia immigration lawyer to schedule an initial consultation.
- B1-B2 (Business Visas)
- E1-E2 (Investor and Job Creator Visas)
- F1-M1 (Student Visas)
- H1b-H2b (Skilled and Seasonal Worker Visas)
- K (Family-based Visas)
- L (Intracompany Transfer Visas)
- J-Q (Exchange Visitor Visas)
- O-P (Priority Worker Visas)
- R (Religious Ministers and Workers Visa)