J-Q (Exchange Visitor Visas)
Washington, D.C. Cultural Exchange Visitor Attorney
Bhagat & Associates
J Visas • Q Visas
Education And Cultural Exchange
The opportunity to study, do research or participate in educational and cultural exchange is the chance of a lifetime for many international visitors to the United States. U.S. laboratories, universities, summer camps, professionals with young children and prospective visitors from abroad seek the assistance of the Washington, D.C. exchange visitor visa law firm of Bhagat & Associates
Contact Washington exchange visitor attorney Raj K. Bhagat to learn how the District of Columbia area immigration law firm of Bhagat & Associates can help streamline your J visa or Q visa needs.
Languages spoken by the attorney and staff at Bhagat & Associates include:
Hindi • Urdu • Punjabi • Bengali • Spanish • Arabic
J and Q visas include:
- J1 visas for exchange visitors such as:
- foreign medical graduates
- foreign physicians or doctors pursuing graduate education or training
- foreign students in exchange programs
- research scholars
- au pairs
- other cultural exchange visitors
- J2 visas for spouses and children of J1 visa holders
- Q1 visas for participants in international cultural exchange programs
- Q2 visas for spouses and children of Q1 visa holders
Educational and cultural exchange visitor attorney Raj K. Bhagat offers clients the benefit of the high rate of success of Bhagat & Associates in meeting all U.S. immigration needs. The firm handles employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, family-based visas, and consular processing.
Languages spoken by the attorney and staff at Bhagat & Associates include Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Spanish and Arabic. Contact an experienced District of Columbia immigration lawyer to schedule an initial consultation.